Hereditary line in Herefordshire - Eardisley Castle, 1080s-1680s
Sir Humphrey Baskerville, Lord of Eardisley Castle
- born c1586, Eardisley Castle (Watkins: 40)
- died 3 April 1647 at Eardisley Castle (Watkins: 40)
- parents Sir John and Lady Ann Baskerville, nee Southwell (Watkins: 40)
(1)1604, at Pontrilas, Herefordshire to Anne Vaughan;
(2)1615 at Eardisley to Elizabeth Coningsby (Watkins: 40)
- Children (of 1)
Walter 1606, Pontrilas, d ?, m. 1626 at Llantrithyd, Glamorganshire to Ann Awbrey
- Anne 1608, Pontrilas, d ?, m. 1647 at Caernarvon, to John Williams
- Bridget 1610, Pontrilas, d ?
- William 1612, Pontrilas, d ?, m. 1631 at Pipe & Lyde, to Elizabeth Wells
- Eleanor 1614, Pontrilas, d ?
- Children (of 2)
Thomas 1616, Eardisley - d. 1683 Eardisley, m. c1640 at Eardisley to Frances Pember
- Humphrey 1620, Eardisley - d. 1666, m. 1652 at Birtsmorton, Worcestershire to Ann Nansan
- Henry 1624, Eardisley - d ?
- Phillipa 1628, Eardisley - d ?, m. 1648 at Eardisley to Thomas Coningsby
- Mary c1645?, d ?, m. c1668 at Pontrilas to John Grubham Howe
References and reading
- all entries in genealogical chart from International Genealogical Index online unless otherwise annotated.
- Watkins, Rev Morgan G., Collections Towards The History and Antiquities of the County of Hereford, in Continuation of Duncumb's History: Hundred of Huntington, Jakeman & Carver, High Town Hereford 1897 - this contains a pedigree of the Baskerville family.