Hereditary line in Herefordshire - Eardisley Castle, 1080s-1680s
Sir Humphrey Baskerville, Lord of Eardisley Castle
- born ?, Eardisley Castle (Watkins: 40)
- died 1587 at Eardisley Castle (Watkins: 40)
- parents Sir John and Lady Elizabeth Baskerville, nee Hergest (Watkins: 40)
- Married 1557, at Holme Lacey to Elizabeth Scudamore (Watkins: 40)
- Sybil or Cecily 1558, Eardisley - d ?, m. 1580 at Pontrilas to James Baskerville of Pontrilas
- John 1560, Eardisley - d. 1688 Eardisley, m. 1585 at Eardisley to Ann Southwell
- Bridget 1562 Eardisley - d ?, m. 1582 at Eardisley to Roger Bodenham of Rotherwas
- Walter 1564 Eardisley - d ?, of Stanton, Gloucestershire
- Johanna 1566 Eardisley - d ?, m. 1586 at Eardisley to George Middlemore
- James 1568 Eardisley - d ?, m? 1598 at St Edmund, Salisbury, Wiltshire to Ellnor Flower
- Catherine 1570 Eardisley - d ?, m. 1590 Arthur Raynsford
- Ursula 1572 Eardisley - d?
References and reading
- all entries in genealogical chart from International Genealogical Index online unless otherwise annotated.
- Watkins, Rev Morgan G., Collections Towards The History and Antiquities of the County of Hereford, in Continuation of Duncumb's History: Hundred of Huntington, Jakeman & Carver, High Town Hereford 1897 - this contains a pedigree of the Baskerville family.